Sunday, May 20, 2001

 
now that my left arm feels better (it wasn't that bad, but I'm a wimp), I can report that even the first checkup involves at least two test tubes of blood being removed from one's arm. ouch.
so I missed a swim and a round of morning aerobics (didn't think pushups were a good idea with a bruised vein); this baby is already interfering with my exercise, about which I am obsessive.

the good news: my lovely Dr says of course I can have a cup of coffee in the mornings.

more bad news; my pregnant friend (due August) has a book on childbirth on her coffee table. even the slightest glance at that made me go pale. as I'll technically be an "elderly primagravida", do you think they'll let me book a caesarian in from the start? Hell, I don't think women were really designed to go through childbirth for the first time @ 35.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]