Monday, May 07, 2001

 
so we were out and about yesterday and wandered into a shop that sells all things coffee - from percolators to chocolate-coated coffee beans (yerm!). and he said to me: I've been thinking that if you're good during your pregnancy I might buy you a coffee machine.
he's very pure - no drugs, easy on the alcohol - and he thinks that to produce a baby, I have to drink filtered water and eat organic rice - and that's all - for up to a year. I don't want to have an addicted baby, and I'll give up alcohol and painkillers and all that, but coffee? surely I can have one coffee a day? how will I work? think? stay cheerful? without coffee. Must ask my doctor if one cup is OK - and if it is, to write me a note.
too much coffee man is all about the wonders and funny side of coffee. anyone who's been sued by Starbucks is OK with me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]