Monday, June 11, 2001

 
gotta be quick b/c the boy wants the PC. I don't think it worked. despite wild dreams the last few nights and not one, but two attacks of feeling really hot, my temperature has failed to rise. in fact it's lower than it usually is at this point in my cycle.
fact: apart from illness/fever, the ONLY reason a woman's temperature stays elevated above the pre-ovulation temperature for 18 days is pregnancy. (I guess there's no such thing as an 18-day luteal phase.) (the luteal phase is the bit between ovulating and menstruating. it's a constant; if your period's late and you're not pregnant it's because you ovulated late.) (and stress, time zone changes and weight loss do affect it, believe me. especially all three at once ...)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]