Friday, June 08, 2001

 
Last night's dream: that I was shifting into a house that had been occupied by my friends M & M (who have a two-year-old daughter; she has a 12-year-old son as well). There was a lot of stuff to move and unpack, but instead I fell asleep when I was supposed to be going out with them.
It was a big house, lots of timber panelling, back hallways and upstairs attic rooms.But they were moving out because it wasn't big enough for them.
The house across the road was where my mother, or someone like her, was. My friend K, who has two small kids, was also hanging around somewhere.
Then the upstairs part of the house was a big bedroom with a huge, elaborately tiled balcony looking out across the rooftops of inner Melbourne. It was also on Nathan Road, Hong Kong, with the upper deck of the trams looking in, but that's dreams for you.
why am I blogging this here?
because houses have always equalled life in general in my dreams.
and because last night, on Day 15 of my cycle, we had sex without any contraception. we are supposed to be waiting until next month so we can clean out our systems or something, but something told me to go ahead.
it's one way of dealing with ambivalence, innit?
Just do it. (c)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]