Tuesday, June 05, 2001

 
oh my. I don't think I can be as good as this requires.
after spending the weekend, or part of it, reading a book on "better pregnancy" I am supposed to not:
drink alcohol AT ALL
drink coffee AT ALL
ditto Coke
eat chocolate
renovate my house (fumes from solvents and lead paints)
eat sushi, smoked fish, oysters and smoked meat (actually, I was ready for this one)
work at a computer with a conventional monitor
have flown about 20-30 international flights in the past three years (each flight is like an x-ray)
have a small medical problem with my bits that could be passed on to the baby in labor
be 35
be the weight I am (slightly underweight)
be stressed

The only thing I have done right is to be quite fit. so that's something. and it helps that I know when I ovulate (about right now, if you want to know, but we're not doing it this cycle

my head is also spinning with vitamins and minerals I should be taking as well.

oh, and I should r-e-l-a-x

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]