Thursday, June 28, 2001

 
so am I in denial or just being normal when I continue to drink a glass of wine or two, and to use caffeine and chocolate to get me through my day?
the boy might buy me a flat-screen monitor to use at work. the radiation is not good. nor are all the flights I've done in the last few years.
our architect's wife is having a baby about right now. one guy I work with is having TWINS (well, is wife is). I'd link to the site but he's the kind of clever person who'd follow the link back and I don't want people I know on this blog. he even has the ultrasounds up.
and my very dear friend H is due in early August. she says I should get on with it so we can be mums together. these things do make a difference. no woman is an island.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]