Tuesday, July 03, 2001

 
do you think I'm too negative about all this?
my wish list of things I'd like to do before I have a baby: go ballooning. go horseriding. eat at Flower Drum. Stay at the Mansion at Werribee Park.(those are the achievable ones) wear the blue dress I bought in New Orleans three years ago and have never worn in public (we're talking blue designer with sequins here)

go to New York again. Go to venice again. (I've only had a day there) go to Pompeii for the first time.

oh, and learn Spanish.

Am definitely going to Perth next month to see the monet and japan exhibition and the West Australian wildflowers. the boy will want me to fly him business class using up all my points. why not.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]