Monday, July 02, 2001

 
one reason this blog is anonymous is so I can bitch about other people. a couple came over for dinner Saturday - his friends, not mine - and my eyes glazed over the minute they and the 6-month-old walked in the door.
kids are great, but why do people think you actually want all the details of what they do all day with them, and the child's sleeping patterns?
yes, I know she probably has nothing else to talk about; but when it's me in that situation, with people who aren't actually close friends, I'll shut up and try to find out what's going on in the outside world. Or I'll just stay home until I'm fit to interact with adults again.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]