Tuesday, August 14, 2001

 
babysitting my 2-year-old and 10-month-old nephews last Friday morning: I think the highlight was the moment I was kneeling on the floor holding the baby, with the toddler crying on my shoulder because I wouldn't give him more biscuits, the baby rubbing his eyes with his little fist ready to cry himself.

or maybe the time the 2-year-old was on the toilet (he's in training) demanding that I read him a book, while the baby tried to crawl into the toilet room, where he definitely shouldn't be.

or just afterwards, when I popped the baby in his crib so I'd have enough free hands to dress the toddler, so the baby SCREAMED with outrage.

why do I want to do this again?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]