Wednesday, August 15, 2001

 
have I mentioned possible names?
I like short, to the point names with L's and E's and K's
like Lee, Elle, Kelly, and as occured to me last night, April.
They will have my husband's last name anyway. my brothers have enough kids to pass on my name.
though I have NO INTENTION of changing my name, even if people are starting to send me letters as "Mrs Hisname"
it looks quite weird on paper. it's someone else's name. not me. I'm not a married woman about to have children, oh no, not me.
got my period two days early today. ( as predicted by my lovely charting method.)
which only means we can try again two days earlier next time.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]