Monday, December 24, 2001

 
my temperature runs low, compared to most people's. I regularly go "off the chart" at the bottom, on the chart I copied from my fertility control book.
this is interesting, because this morning, my temperature was 37.1 degrees celsius, or 98.8 degrees farenheit; not unusually high for humans, but higher than I've ever been without an actual medically diagnosed illness. I have a slight headache, but nothing more than I've had before. and it's Day 24. of course it is way too early to mention this fact even to my husband, and I am trying not to think about it. but what's the point of having a secret babymaking journal if I can't put my thoughts down at least here?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]