Friday, January 25, 2002

 
so I mention that maybe the problem is with my cervical fluid and we could perhaps think about some strategic use of eggwhite, and he says "if that's the problem, why aren't we doing that already?"
and instead of saying "because I've been putting off remedial action until I'm really sure we have a problem, because it all sounds really gooey and unromantic and because it will be the first step on a road I am really not looking forward to (being all the interventions and proddings and try-this-try-that)", I say "well, it's not just me doing this. you could have suggested that too. it's in the book."
because I also do not want to be "in charge" of this process too. although it will of course be me making doctor's appointments, reminding him, looking up special diets, just as it's been me taking temperatures etc. and yes, he does want children too. he's just a man, and they are not very good at this kind of ongoing life management thing.

which is all a complex way of leading up to this being my sixth period since we started trying, which means that we are officially having difficulty getting pregnant.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]