Sunday, March 31, 2002

 
MizJenna sent me a nice email. if anyone's wondering, I'm not getting comments. but I do like emails from other people.

she also has a link to a free online charting service. which I think is a cool idea. might set one up. you need to see a few months' worth to get any real sense of where they're going, though, and I don't think I'll be keying in 18 months of back-charts.
dr has still not called with the results of the last test. think we may have missed ovulation this time anyway; didn't have sex after day 18 and I think I may have popped the egg on day 19 or 20. which will also make a nonsense of the test timing.

it's easy enough to say "just have lots of sex" but it's month after month and we're working, have family responsibilities, etc, etc. and I don't like the idea that we could make a chore out of it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]