Sunday, May 05, 2002

 
not being sure whether I'll ever actually have kids does make it hard to plan.
I mean, they are two very different tracks, aren't they? childless, earning the average wage, able to study/take holidays/spend time dealing with stuff vs. needing to spend pretty much all my free time with a baby, and earning no money. although of course my husband will help keep any investments I happen to have going; I've been pretty clear that I expect that, and he thinks it's fair - our combined resources will be less, with greater demands. I'm thinking of making some changes to my finances, about to enrol in further study; all the time I think "but what if I get pregnant?"

what if I don't? I mean, I have to have a life and may as well enjoy all that nonbaby stuff, right?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]