Monday, July 29, 2002

 
ah-ha! I was told by someone that this info isn't published.
but here it is, with lots of Google reference terms so other people can find it via here:
IVF success rates Melbourne victoria pregnancy
it's the annual report of the Victorian Infertility Treatment Authority.
hell, I'll chuck in Monash Melbourne Freemasons IVF while I'm at it.

should be interesting reading... I've asked for my first dr to call me to help me work out what's next. will also call second dr's offices to find out which program she's with - probably Freemason's - and whether there's any chance of booking in to the IVF program before I see her - I see that september appt as a mere formality
after being stupid enough to lose my appt for tomorrow with her, am feeling a bit pushy about all this. not to mention anxious and worried.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]