Wednesday, July 17, 2002

 
another day of staying inside, trying to keep warm and heal.
I ventured to the park with the dog because he was going mad in here with me.
that emboldened me to go to the shopping centre late in the day for a replacement goldfish; I shouldn't have. one girl brushed past me quite hard (and unnecessarily - there was lots of room) and I discovered I'm still in the cringe-and-retreat phase of injury. there were small children there too, and I kind of kept my hands in front of me for fear they'd knock me on my stitches. the dog jumped up on me last night, right on one wound, and I practically howled with pain. it's OK, as long as I don't touch them.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]