Wednesday, July 24, 2002

 
oh, maybe I am pregnant after all. I certainly have the chocolate craving.. but that's really just getting over the tiredness and flatness post-surgery, post-a week off.

got some lovely yellow bruises coming up on my pubic hairline and under my bellybutton. the cut over my left hipbone is almost healed - it's at the point now where I have to resist picking at it!

my hsg is Friday. I expect to be told my tubes are blocked and my uterus is weird. like I didn't know that.

another person at work is pregnant. about five minutes after getting married. I wondered what would happen if I said "I'm so jealous" instead of "that's great!"?

so I have three close friends (one girlfriend, one sister in law and one ex-boyfriend's wife) and my Dr, all due from now to September. I think I DESERVE a trip overseas in August, don't you?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]