Monday, July 15, 2002

 
so it's 10 am, I get admitted at 1pm and probably operated on about 2.
and I should be having deep thoughts about what all this means, but all I know is that I'm not allowed coffee or food and I really WANT a coffee!
husband has a stupid 2-day management meeting thing. it even has a dinner tonight he's meant to go to. he's going to pick me up instead. I had been hoping he could take me in at lunchtime and maybe take tomorrow morning off to look after me, but it's just not possible. my best friend has the flu, other friends have babies and jobs and I didn't quite get around to telling my Mum I was getting this done - she lives an hour and a half's drive away anyway, and has enough on her plate.
I sooked last night because I didn't feel enough fuss was being made of me. even if the problem is with me - and there's no guarantee it's not just some incompatibility of our bodies - I felt like I was the one going in to get cut open and I should be given a bit of special treatment for that. sigh.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]