Wednesday, August 14, 2002

 
typical day one of a cycle.
feel a tiny bit queasy, like something's clearing.
get confirmation that my period has started while in the shower.
check chart, find that I probably ovulated on the day after we skipped sex b/c husband was really tired.
yell at husband for not caring, not being involved, put entire weight of infertility on that one tired evening.
have to go to work; feel like a horrible bitch, yet somehow justified.
I asked him why he doesn't read the charts and take some interest in when we need to schedule things: he asked where they were! (they've been next to the bed for two YEARS now!)
then he said I should put them on the kitchen table so he'd notice them. when I can't get them out of my mind, pore over every little detail. how insulting, and I said so.

none of which helps anything. I'll be away next cycle.

my new niece is so lovely I nearly cried.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]