Wednesday, September 25, 2002

 
forgot to say: she also did an ultrasound. it's Day 11 and we could clearly see a nice fat follicle developing on the right ovary. funny if I did get pregnant, having seen that.
(later note: I caught myself saying "the" uterus today, and there I am again "the" right ovary. wonder what that's about. my uterus, my ovary.

video is titled "can we start IVF this month", so I guess we're not the only people in a big hurry. will watch later. not tonight.

booklet looks more confusing than informative; lumps in all the different treatments and drugs, and who knows which ones I'll actually be on.

husband was working; I was looking at the booklet and commenting. I got grumpy because he wasn't listening. I suppose they have that counselling for a reason.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]