Monday, September 30, 2002

 
on a better note, this morning (at 3-bloody-30 am) I did the LH surge test and it came up nice and bright! so I'm ovulating right now. we had sex last night and will again tonight, plus probably Tuesday.
I mean, I knew that from my temperatures and chart history; I'd predicted it would be today - but it's still good.


down here in the 'burbs where we're living at the moment it's all old retirees and families with young kids. the local pool is full of screaming school holiday children. it does not give me a twinge of desire for kids. they're all too much Other People's Children. but I do feel like a freak, 36 and without 3 munchkins in tow like all the other women hereabouts.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]