Friday, September 27, 2002

 
the ovulation test kit is supposed to be on urine that's been held for at least four hours.
I don't do that. not even overnight. weak bladder.
so at 6.30 am this morning I had to decide: obey instructions or be comfortable?
and realised that the greatest chance of success will lie in robotic-like obedience to whatever the "team" tell me to do.
so did my morning stretches with an uncomfortably full bladder and waited until 7.30. as expected, not ovulating yet.

the little things will be the things that we need to get right. like disposable cups for these tests - up to five mornings a week.

meanwhile, my friend with the newborn is already saying "don't do it".

and even my guppies are pregnant; we only moved house a week ago and I've just noticed big blobs of eggs all over their waterweed.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]