Tuesday, October 01, 2002

 
is it normal for a man not to want oral sex? I mean really, is it?
because of the LH surge, we're supposed to try for the next three days. tubes or not (the blockage could have been a mere spasm), we still have a chance naturally, and it would be just dandy to fall now and avoid all this IVF; once we're on that, our "natural" chances are slim.
I'm settling for day two, which makes today the fourth straight day.
and I'm a bit sick of it too; last night I didn't even bother to make it all the way, all I wanted was for him to.
so for tonight I planned to put him in the shower and then, you know, to make it more fun for us both. wasn't prepared for the total unexcitedness. yes, it's a bit of a grind. but I don't do that often, and I'd hoped it would create a flicker of excitement.
nothing. nada.
he's in the shower now. we're going to do it, grimly.

sigh.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]