Sunday, November 03, 2002

 
ah-ha. that post below had killed my blog. it was pasted from another site and contained the dreaded little boxes that make blogger go stupid.

fixed now.
just for the record, nurse on friday was Tara, counsellor Louise. am putting this in so I know who to send cards to when babies come.
also in case we are told the wrong thing; eg below I've said Diana scheduled us in, when she clearly hasn't.

speaking of names, there is a 48-year-old woman with almost the same name as me on their books. don't know if she's currently in treatment. (I'm 36). but the counsellor had her fact sheet when she saw me. all the records are kept under the woman's name. I have to be extra careful, all the time, that they know who's who; ESPECIALLY when it comes to things like getting the right frozen babies out.

upside is it gives me a very good excuse to correct people who get my name wrong. my actual name is a diminuitive of a more common, longer name, and the longer name is so not me, and I hate it when I get called that. now I can look shocked and say "you've got the wrong records, haven't you?" hehehe

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]