Thursday, November 21, 2002

 
but this looks more sensible: "Some clinics believe that a diet that is high in protein and low in salt and potassium can help you avoid hyperstimulation"
not sure what to do about my caffeine intake. two cups a day and a cup of tea. the afternoon one tends to be Coke or a strong coffee. should at least cut back to tea, but I guess I'm addicted and I'm afraid of headaches/stress caused by withdrawal. yes I know I should have thought of that before.
I could start by getting enough sleep... it's bedtime.
byeeee!

(well not quite: that site is GREAT! full of hints and practical advice, and things I'd not think of, like avoiding shampoos and chemicals on the pickup day so the chemicals don't get at the eggs.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]