Wednesday, November 27, 2002

 
A dozen eggs!
well, not eggs, but follicles. after only five shots.
dr was very happy. I'm not overstimulating, and 12 is good. I don't know what's average, but given my age, it'll do me just fine.
Endometrial lining: 7mm.
Left ovary: seven follicles, 8,9,10,9,8,8 and 6mm
Right ovary: five follicles, 11,10,8,8 and 8 mm.

I have another scan on Friday morning and she'll probably decide when to book me in for my booster and OPU. at the moment it's still looking like Wednesday December 4, but it could be as early as Monday. I'm going to plan my work week around not working after Tuesday, with a fallback for cancelling meetings/tasks on Monday and Tuesday.
found I was very happy and smiling as I put my knickers back on this morning; 12 follicles is great, and it means it's all working nicely.
symptoms will/could get worse, she said; the follicles have to grow and the weepies may continue. and of course the scan is only a quick 2-D check, and they will not all hatch. she said she'd be happy with 8 eggs. which, and I'm counting my embroyos before they hatch, would surely mean 4-5 embys.

VERY exciting.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]