Friday, November 08, 2002

 
it's definitely idiot week.
Even in the Pro-Life world in-vitro fertilization seems to be largely forgotten. I think that this is an obscene procedure especially considering that they implant multiple children in the hope that one will survive. To me this is tantamount to throwing six to eight children in a cave with one piece of meat and then keeping the one that manages to survive. I can understand the frustration of parents wanting to have their own children, but at what cost? We are talking about immortal souls which God has created and destined to live with him forever, not just some clumps of cells for us to manipulate at will. Sometimes when multiple children survive in the womb they kill some off and call it "Multifetal Pregnancy Reduction".

Even if they managed to be 100 percent effective and only implanted one child it would still be an evil since it is an act apart from the unitive act of marriage. I've decided to spiritually adopt a clinic which does IVF in my area to pray for the doctors, staff, and the men and women desiring to become parents. May God give them light.



Jeff, I am not evil. I'm just a naughty girl. anyway, I don't understand how it's "apart from..." oh, I see. the unitive act of marriage is a normal f*&k, no doubt missionary style, isn't it?

hoo-boy. funnily enough, I got all these nutters when I put "IVF blog" into Google. maybe I'll start a "men who think I'm evil" section of my links list.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]