Friday, November 22, 2002

 
not sure if I'm feeling a bit tingly or not.
I guess I'll spend a lot of time obsessing over symptoms.

I have decided that on the bottom left of my left ovary there will be a follicle called Fred. He will be the chief follicle, leading seven others on the left ovary and six on the right (total:14)

Fred will grow big and fat and juicy and hatch an egg called Eddie. Eddie will make an excellent embroyo called Ellie, who will be selected by my Dr as the prettiest of all, and used first. she will be made of superglue and drill bits and attach herself firmly to my uterine lining within milliseconds, and on December 21 I will be getting a positive pregnancy test.

Under Fred's leadership the other 13 follicles will produce 12 eggs. of which 10 will fertilise. Only one will be lost in thawing, leaving me with NINE stored attempts for the second child.

that is what I have decided. Fred, do your stuff!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]