Thursday, November 28, 2002

 
quick blog: told the Mum about IVF treatment last night.
went to dinner; was planning to tell her anyway, then husband sent me an sms message about my synarel. and of course I'd left it in the car and had to explain why I was leaving her sitting there. (after I got back)
she's pretty cool about it. has never given me grandchildren guilt, as she has enough from brothers. told her most of the gory details and she's glad she knows. she *was* wondering if I realised how late I was leaving it, but as we've been trying for 18 months, clearly I did realise it was About Time.
hadn't realised my maternal grandmother had her last at 40, which is good news from a genetic chances pov. did know my mother lost a pregnancy at about 33 - would have been her fourth.
so that's all right. just waiting for tomorrow's scan and will probably get my opu date then. meanwhile, have a very short time today in which to organise my work life so I can have two days off.
ovaries were definitely bugging me last night. feeling very faintly nauseous, a sort of ache like constipation or period pain. and feeling quite sensitive, physically, like my skin is buzzing a little. but nothing tragic yet.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]