Thursday, November 21, 2002

 
some really scary coffee and alcohol stats here. even my moderate consumption is Bad, it seems.

I drink about a glass of wine a day, on average, and never more than three drinks at a time. I have a tea in the morning, a coffee midmorning and another caffeine drink of some kind after lunch.

I need to get it down to 1/4 glass of wine or none, a tea in the morning, half a coffee midmorning and a tea in the afternoon. that will be a start, at least. that can be my target for this cycle. I should have done this before; I didn't know that caffeine could promote tubal disease as that site says!

and after this cycle, I'll see if I can get it down to two teas a day, and two drinks a week. then if I'm pregnant, one weak tea and no drinks. this is realistic, I think.

OK, I'm done. yawn.
(I think I'm here and on the bulletin boards b/c husband had a stressful day at work. I was blathering on about drug levels and he kind of wandered off. I'm actually not offended; he wasn't being rude, he really is exhausted. but I need an outlet.)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]