Friday, November 22, 2002

 
well, I am sure I never feel dizzy. and I was in a store at the counter and suddenly everything was moving clockwise in front of me. luckily I wasn't being attended to at the time and I was able to lean on the counter. yes, it's a hot day and I'm wearing a warm top. but that never happens.

lunch was yummy yum cha at a good Chinese place my yummy husband picked. I went for eggs and fish and protein, did eat some tofu (soy) but I think it was good food. drank green tea. made husband laugh when I said I'd have to replace my afternoon chocolate with something better, like jellybeans. but at least sugar hits don't have caffeine.
he was impressed that I was willing to even try on the coffee. he'd given up nagging. I did point out he'd never shown me any evidence...he's just anti-anything-druglike.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]