Tuesday, December 24, 2002

 
bought a fascist book on nutrition etc today. it's called The natural Way to Better Babies. I already have, somewhere, the Natural Way to a Better Pregnancy. strangely, the baby one is pre-pregnancy and the pregnancy one is for during. I would have named them the other way around.
some of the stuff in it is moot, as the embryos are already made. but I'm sure there's lots in there about nutrition for during pregnancy, to make sure my uterus is in good shape, etc. and of course there's the faint hope that my tubes might somehow unblock if I reduce my stress levels or otherwise do something right.

given that my experience of early pregnancy has simply proved to me that I've never, ever been even a little bit pregnant, though, I think it's clear that the tubes are not working. I can only hope that that's the only problem. am off surfing for information on egg/embryo quality. hoping that 10/10 fertilisation score means that in general, they should be good quality. even if that pretty grade one Elvis wasn't able to make it...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]