Thursday, December 26, 2002

 
dream last night; not sure where I was, but my ex and his wife were there. they had their baby, who is a sweet thing with my ex's nose, and I was somehow having trouble getting to see him (the baby).

rode down the beach path this morning. stopped at Black Rock for my halfway drink and eat. a woman came along with a little Staffordshire terrier. I talked to her (I used to have one) and she said she couldn't let the dog pull on the lead because she was pregnant. I said "not very," and she said "five and a half months". I said "you don't look it" and she said "oh, it's in there". and we went our separate ways. and I'd wanted to say that I knew that feeling of not wanting to put pressure on one's abdomen. but I hardly could, could I?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]