Sunday, December 29, 2002

 
have booked some leave in March/April/May.
I was supposed to be doing extra study, but I've decided to cut that back to less study and just keep the time off.
so I'll be working just three days a week. my work is quite stressful, I've decided, and I'm pretty much over it anyway.
none of which helps with the Feb FET cycle. I'm quite pessimistic about that one, and it will be kind of a relief to get down to the Grade Two and Three emby and start putting them in two at a time.
there are conflicting things on the Web about thaws; I think it may depend on how they're frozen, and I can't tell that until I see the dr on the 14/1.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]