Monday, December 02, 2002

 


I should be working, but I can't focus.
the nurse who rang with my times - 10:50 pm shot, 11 am procedure - also dropped, in passing, the fact that my dr wasn't going to working on Friday morning. this is when we should be doing transfer.
I then rang dr's rooms and B the less friendly receptionist told me that dr wasn't working Saturday either. which means she won't be doing it then either. she said dr would be working friday pm, but not IVF and informed me "that's her discretion", which I thought was quite unnecessary when I was clearly alarmed at the idea.

now, we went to a lot of trouble to time it so my dr would be around, given the trouble I've had with catheters, and I thought that was why we did the dummy run. I made it extra, extra clear I really wanted her to do it. I particularly don't want a male dr - that would be the first one in the whole process - and I have an irrational desire to have it all go as planned.
so I'm hurtling round the office with my mobile, running out to back lane to call husband, paging dr, etc. husband wants to take a piece out of drs ear if it turns out we have some unknown person doing transfer, and because I'm so upset.
now I'm going off to the loos (with my phone in case she rings back) to cry.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]