Friday, December 20, 2002

 
it seems I've managed the biologically impossible: I'm a little bit pregnant.

quickly (I have this window, a window on Google and one on my bulletin board all open and I'm dying for a swim to clear my head), Tara did my blood test this morning, I shopped and came home, then at 2.30ish I rang.
the first time I was on hold for a couple of minutes - I couldn't stand it and made a cup of tea.
second time, Melina answered the phone and put me through to Brooke, who got my file. she said "there is evidence of pregnancy hormones; the reading is 92. now, we like it to be over 100, so what we'd like you to do is come back for another test on Monday."
they'd like to see it triple. it can get better, she said, but I'm not really hopeful. have been told to take it easy over the weekend.

oh, and she said it probably means "some implantation" has happened. SOME? a little bit pregnant. hah.

off to make chicken noises and dance the macarena in the main street now. would make as much sense as anything else I could do.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]