Tuesday, December 03, 2002

 
it's OK.
She rang while I was heading home.
she's doing transfers friday afternoon. stupid receptionist should not have told me she was 'only consulting'.
I mean, you're dealing with stressed out women full of hormones here. should be EXTRA careful what you say to them.
so I was much happier last night.

the trigger shot at the Royal Women's was the quickest yet. Graham the male nurse said "quick jab" and I was out of there. funny being in emergency at 11pm at night. not funny. strange. so today I'm sleepy, full of hormones, nervous about tomorrow, trying to finish heaps of work and I have very tender nipples.

time for a relaxing lunch-thing to take the edge of this surreal day.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]