Thursday, December 05, 2002

 
I've been looking at the other program's site and I'm glad I'm on this one.
Melbourne's site (mine) seems to give much more detailed info (even if some stages are missing/broken links) and Monash (the other one) seems to expect patients to "take responsibility" for shots themselves. that would have been too much for me the first time around (though of course I would have managed). am fairly sure that's the one the cousin's on

in other news, took the dog for a walk. it was not as easy at it sounds, and the second half, coming home, was a slow hobble. I only went about 400 metres all up, too.


and some IVF FAQ pages

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]