Monday, December 16, 2002

 
lessee, what's happened?
no, nothing. and this is both good and bad. a little bleeding a couple of days ago would have been good, but it didn't happen. now I don't want it because that will just be my period.
I do have that strange letting-go feeling today in my abdomen, which probably means it will come tomorrow. am feeling fatalistic.

eventually spoke to my cousin, the one I haven't seen for ages who's also on IVF. she's on her first cycle, doing ICSI, at a small clinic in a large country town. I hope they
have good techhos; I quite like being with a large efficient "maching" like Melbourne IVF.

she's saying whatever will be will be, but she's also cut out all bad things and gone organic the last six months. so I suspect she wants a baby rather badly indeed.

four sleeps to go to the blood test. but I think I'll know before then. having those nine embryos (I keep re-reading the letter) makes it a bit easier to cope with the idea of this one not working.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]