Friday, December 20, 2002

 
nothing. a few minor aches. no bleeding yet, which must be good. 9.30 pm Friday. rang husband at 4.30 and told him he had neglected me when I really needed him. but didn't, as I'd considered, make him come home to find out the results. told him to go to his party, explained the whole thing.
half-bloody-pregnant. what a joke.
have been talking to embryo, promising it lots of good things, telling it about the jacaranda trees in full flower, and how it will just love the dog.
have formally invited it to join the world in all its glory.
we'll see.

suddenly the "there are nine more in storage" theory seems stupid. I want this one to work, now. it does matter.

got out of the pool after only 400 metres because my abdomen felt funny. I never, ever, stop before 1000 metres, no matter how tired or sore I am. but this is different. it's not a question of toughing it out.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]