Sunday, December 22, 2002

 
rang the clinic today to see if I could move my blood test to Tuesday, but they're not open, so I have to trek in there tomorrow.
Loretta the nurse said I shouldn't give up hope and asked about the blood etc, but I told her what it had been like and that my body is totally back to normal (breast not tender, etc) and she said I was probably right.
It's interesting how much you can be tuned in to these tiny signals. at least when I do the FET I might have a better idea what I should/shouldn't be feeling like.
have tickets to a stupid all-weekend, all-day music festival in town right in the middle of the next 2ww. I guess I'll just have to nap in a corner and arrive late/leave early.
just hanging out for a bit of dr time. want to know how it all fits together, if it fits the pattern of an embryo problem or if it might have been something I'd done.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]