Monday, December 02, 2002

 
v. busy because I have OPU!!! on Wednesday, so only 2 days to do all my work.
glad it's Wednesday. rather worried about one popping before the day, and not only being lost, but affecting the development of the others, as I think can happen. hope I'm still getting my Synarel right. apparently going 5-6 days without a scan before the

no more of that anyway. one big shot at the women's hospital tonight, then in for the pickup early on Wednesday. don't know what time yet.
of course, there are still lots of things that can go wrong. eggs may be no good. fertilisation may not happen. embryos may not grow. that's before we even get to the two-week wait.
but still, it's rather exciting.
getting definite twinges today. that higher dose (300UI since Friday) must be kicking in.

today's nurse (on the phone): Rose.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]