Thursday, December 05, 2002

 
well, that's fairly excrutiating.
I have a transfer appointment at 2 o'clock tomorrow, but Mitzi the nurse wouldn't tell me how many had fertilised.
she was v. nice and gave me what is obviously a standard line about all that still happening, but the fact that I had an appt was a good sign.
I shall have to insist on a more detailed report after tomorrow. I want to know not only how many viable ones I have, eg available for transfer/freezing, but also how many started dividing then stopped. this is important information and may affect what we decide to do in future.
it was all a bit of an anticlimax, and now I have another 22 1/2 hours to wait. think I'll attempt another walk then do some work. my body is starting to demand activity - it rarely goes 48 hours like this without a ride or swim - but my abdomen is forbidding it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]