Saturday, January 18, 2003

 
about 8 days past ovulation, and pretty sure I'm not pregnant. how do I know? well, apart from my temps being fairly low, I am for the first time in about 3 months doing a non-drugged cycle. and I'm GRUMPY!!!
the progesterone made me nice and floaty-pregnant-woman-ish. so another good reason for getting it on the next transfer. husband has copped it - not without reason, of course, but there's always a reason with husbands, just that normally I make allowances for his being a boy.
feel like hitting someone. this is normal. will be better on Monday or Tuesday when Day One arrives - and I can ring the nurses and start on the FET cycle officially. that will make me happy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]