Friday, January 17, 2003

 
bits and pieces; I've been intrigued by the acronym BFN on bulletin boards, referring to an unsuccessful cycle. so I looked it up. It means Big Fat Negative. ha.

and a woman I've been talking to in Launceston has alerted me to Sydney IVF's amazing success rates. they claim 33% clinical pregnancies; and those figures are two years ago. Launceston gets better rates again, despite only being open every second month. my clinic says about 25 %.

so if they can get that rate, what's happening elsewhere. it can't be "just emby quality", can it?


and if you were at the Victoria Market at lunchtime today and saw a woman with just a tiny bit of moisture in her eyes selecting organic cherries, it was me.
first there was the thing about Launceston's numbers, which triggered my "I want a baby NOW" response. then a guy with girl twins sat next to me while I ate my lunch. then when I got to the vegie stall there was a woman with the loveliest big fat ripe pregnant belly exposed under her singlet, buying fruit. and I wanted to be her so badly.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]