Monday, January 27, 2003

 
dream last night: husband had been in the queue for me and finally got through to a dr...I got a message saying the embryo was ready. but they hadn't taken into account my own cycle. they hadn't tested me for ovulation. so I was frantically trying to get back to the dr, who was a substitute dr, to tell her that it wouldn't match up with my dates. but I knew it meant the embryo would be wasted.

last night was the first decent sleep after a couple of very hot nights. still, I've woken with a headache/sore back and neck and I'm drinking coffee specifically to get rid of the headache - it sometimes works. it may also be related to yesterday's incredibly heavy bleed - large clots, heaps of bright red blood - which seemed to exhaust me. that doesn't usually happen. I wonder if it's related to the 1/4 aspirin I've been taking for two weeks now?

anyway, it's Day 3. if I'm right about when I'll ovulate and we do tx two days later, it should be day 18. plus 14 means 29 days from now to test day.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]