Tuesday, January 14, 2003

 
goddam it. why do people from the past, whom I was never that close to but still know via mutual friends, insist on sending me emails noting how close they are to having their babies, how the dog is feeling about the coming baby, and how further removed "friends" again - whom I never could stand and made their baby by some kind of lesbian sperm donation pact - are coping with their babies. I was THIS close to emailing back explaining that I just didn't want to know. but she wouldn't understand. the mutual friend in question is the one with the new baby, and I adore both of them and don't mind endless baby stories. go figure.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]