Friday, January 31, 2003

 
I like non-gender-specific names.
Sam (samantha, samuel)
Lee
Robin/Robyn (though I don't think I like this one enough)
even Kim, though I wouldn't call a boy that, though it's a boy's name.

um...
that kind of thing. names that can be short, but also have a longer formal version.my own name is an abbreviation of a longer one. my mother thought it best that I be named what I was called. now people shorten it even more, to a single syllable. I don't like that, but I prefer it to when they use the long version of my name, which isn't me.

they will have husband's last name, which doesn't thrill me - it's one of those firstname as lastname things - but I don't really care.just have to make sure the names work well together.

sigh.

LET'S GET ON WITH IT, PEOPLE!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]