Thursday, January 30, 2003

 
I seem to be addicted to TWO bulletin boards now. never mind, not much happening at work anyway. maybe that's because I'm spending so much time on the bbs...

anyway, first acupuncture last night. Dr V usually does pain management, but was willing to have a go at this - maybe a tad hesitant. but she took my Web links to the studies on it, and we talked a lot - she asked all kinds of background, like family allergies etc - and then she used a laser on some points in my ankles and abdomen. she'll stop using the abdominal ones after tx. she also did my shoulder stress points. don't know if I felt anything, but did have a lovely strong swim afterwards.

have an appt late next week, then another the day before when I hope tx will be, then one two days after tx. she's hard to get bookings with, so if it's going well I might even make a regular Wednesday night date - I'm not sure if this will be enough to help this time, but there'll be another soon after if this doesn't work.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]