Friday, January 10, 2003

 
in praise of the quickie: this morning in the shower I discovered a most unusual thing for me: excellent eggwhite-like mucus. So I called out to my husband, who was literally walking out the door to work. he stayed a few more minutes
;-P
then I lay on the bed with my legs up on the wall for 10 minutes, and walked the dog, took my motorbike for a service then walked in to work, all with an extremely full bladder, hanging on like crazy to those pelvic floor muscles.
my temperature is still fairly low, so I don't think I'm post ovulation yet. and even though those little tubes are a mere couple of mm wide, I live in hope they'll do their #@**%$ job sometime. and if ever, this is the day.

speaking of work. had better get on with it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]